Monday, September 13, 2010

X Factor Cher Lloyd



Cher Lloyd (Pic:SM)
X Factor favourite Cher Lloyd has told how she was picked on by teenage bullies.
all together support you  cheaaaaa
Cher, who studied AS levels in performing arts and art and design, said: "All I've ever wanted to do is be on stage or cutting a record.
"But when I explain that, you immediately trigger the doubters. It's other girls at college. They'll laugh at things like how I've done my hair or what I'm wearing.
"I take it in for a about a second and then I tell myself to laugh. If you don't laugh, you'll cry. I just think, 'I feel sorry for you.' "I don't want revenge. But I want my singing to speak for itself. Every time I do a song they will see my response. I don't ever have to speak, it's all in the singing."
Cher
The X Factor hopeful Cher Lloyd has revealed she’d most like to be mentored by Cheryl Cole if she makes the live stages of this year’s programme. Cher, who impressed the judges and guest judge Natalie Imbruglia in Birmingham on Saturday, said that the Girls Aloud singer understands what she is about.
Talking about her audition, Cher said: “I didn’t want to sing Mariah or Whitney – I wanted to shock people.
“I was worried they would not get me. Before the audition I thought it could go two ways. I could fall completely or it could take me away.”
Fortunately for Cher she got a great reception from the judges, with Cheryl telling her: “You are my favourite audition so far. A bit of attitude there.”
And Cher has revealed she reckons only Cheryl can make her into a star, saying: “I think she understands what I’m about.”
Cher also confessed she’d love to duet with US star Nicki Minaj if she made it to the live final.



No comments:

Post a Comment